Repository navigation
Update Go version from 1.26.8 to 1.26.10 - #13727
Closed
shaanmajid wants to merge 1 commit into
Closed
shaanmajid wants to merge 1 commit into
shaanmajid wants to merge 1 commit into
Conversation
|
Thank you for your submission! We require that all contributors sign our Contributor License Agreement ("CLA") before we can accept the contribution. Read and sign the agreement Learn more about why HashiCorp requires a CLA and what the CLA includes Have you signed the CLA already but the status is still pending? Recheck it. |
This file contains hidden or bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters.
Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters
Sign up for free
to join this conversation on GitHub.
Already have an account?
Sign in to comment
Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit.This suggestion is invalid because no changes were made to the code.Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is closed.Suggestions cannot be applied while viewing a subset of changes.Only one suggestion per line can be applied in a batch.Add this suggestion to a batch that can be applied as a single commit.Applying suggestions on deleted lines is not supported.You must change the existing code in this line in order to create a valid suggestion.Outdated suggestions cannot be applied.This suggestion has been applied or marked resolved.Suggestions cannot be applied from pending reviews.Suggestions cannot be applied on multi-line comments.Suggestions cannot be applied while the pull request is queued to merge.Suggestion cannot be applied right now. Please check back later.
Description
What code changed, and why?
Update Go version from 1.26.8 to 1.26.10 in
.go-version.Eight eMudhra intermediate CA keys were compromised (disclosure). Go 1.26.10 blocks them in
crypto/x509(CVE-2026-111943, golang/go#82345). v1.16.1 was built with go1.26.8. On Linux hosts whose root bundle still trusts the eMudhra or Sectigo AAA roots,packer initaccepts those certificates for plugin downloads.release/1.16.xis also on 1.26.8 and needs the same change for another 1.16 patch release.Resolved Issues
None.
Rollback Plan
If a change needs to be reverted, we will roll out an update to the code within
7 days.
Changes to Security Controls
Are there any changes to security controls (access controls, encryption, logging)
in this pull request? If so, explain.
No.